INMALO are pleased to offer the new MBI EAGLE III Shears which provide an additional and increased power level to the Eagle II series.
The new range of MBI Eagle III shears is designed to be a market leader for power and reliability and will run alongside the existing and well proven Eagle II range.
The new shears are able to out-compete the biggest names in the market with new, larger cylinders offering 25-30% more power than existing shears, as well as redesigned cylinders that can work at 380 bar pressure instead of the industry standard of 350 bar – these shears are designed to be industry leaders for the most demanding projects.
Reliability and productivity are key words of the MBI range of hydraulic attachments and a number of improvements have been made including an improved piercing tip that is stronger and covers the end of the jaw to reduce time consuming rebuilding works and armoured plates have also been fitted to the jaw, again to reduce downtime for rebuilding of the shear. To improve material quality the jaws are built from single sections of steel which has reduced the number of welding joints and improved tool strength.
The Eagle III range will initially cover machines from 20t to 150t. The SH800 (8,000kg) and SH15000 (15,000kg) have completed well over 4,000 hours of work in the field on test with incredible results and minimal down-time.
- Increased working pressure to 350 bar. 25-30% extra power
- Improved cutting and shearing with new designed piercing tip and blades
- Improved profits and reduced down-time
- Cut your scrap processing cost
- All scrap shear spares stored in our UK depot
- Experienced engineers to provide back-up & service support
- Robust and increased build quality for long life-span
|Weight (with bracket)
|Force at Upper Tip
|Force at Throat