MBI have introduced the MSGR range of demolition and sorting grapples with improvements made across the range to offer market leading reliability. The MBI Grapple range is already well known for its power, precise handling and picking capabilities and the latest updates including new hydraulic system continues to improve equipment and make them stronger than ever!
- New stronger hydraulic components for a longer life reduced down time.
- Relief valve on the rotation motors to reduce peak pressure on seals.
- Updated check valve on the distributor for improved safety and flow range.
- Toothed wear edges rock handling.
- Enclosed sides to pick small materials like gravel, stones or bricks.
New models added to the range including:
- MSGR200 – for 1.5 - 3t excavators
- MSGR300 – for 3 - 6t excavators
- MSGR900 – High-capacity grapple for 14-17t machine class
- MSGR3000 – 3,000kg unit for 50t and above machine class
- Reinforced structure of the machine body
- Continuous rotation
- Double motors (SGR900 and above)
- Powerful cylinders with integrated hydraulic brake
- Load blocking valve
- Turnable wear edges
Charles Polak said ‘We have worked with Mantovanibenne for over 23 years and their commitment to quality and continuous improvement is what keeps customers coming back. It’s simply the reliability and performance you get from MBI attachments and Inmalo aftersales support.’