We are really excited to announce the arrival of the NEW Motofog MFX20 seen here damping down in Moorhouse Sandpit in Kent. This small and highly manoeuvrable unit packs a punch with a 20-25m throw and an array of mounting options including excavator boom and IBC mounting. It easily pops in the back of a small pick-up or van and can be deployed in seconds to mains water or an IBC tank.
• Stand alone unit, that can be sited anywhere, including on an excavator for dipper dust suppression.
• Wheeled unit for superb manoeuvrability around sites and yards. Lifts and fits into small vans with ease
• IBC framed unit for fully mobile dust suppression, haul roads, quarry faces and fluid work-face needs on demolition sites etc.
• 20 - 25m Throw
• Run from mains supply or draw
from a tank
• Water Consumption 20-24L/min
• 180 degree oscillation
• Remote control (option)
• Wheeled unit or mount to an IBC
• Onboard petrol engine
• Easy to transport in a van
• Dual jet nozzle
Call us now for more information