With over 35 years of experience in the crushing industry, Hartl designed the ROCKCRUSHER and it is the technology leader in the market. This application knowledge, together with robust engineering and a focus on quality, guarantees the highest performance and product durability.
The Rock.Zone Crusher Bucket enables inert material to be crushed and recycled directly on site whilst utilising the hydraulics on the excavator. More efficient, saving time and money on transportation costs to move material on and off site.
The buckets come in 4 sizes RC7R, RC9R, RC11R, RC13R for 13 to 60t excavators.
- Natural stone processing
The unique Quattro Movement guarantees higher volume output, increased cube-shaped end product, limited fines, and reduced wear on the jaw plates.
The Reverse Function enables jammed material to be ejected at the flick of a switch.
The ROCKCRUSHER guarantees crushing with no interruption!
- Quattro Movement - unique movement enables cube-shaped end product
- Higher productivity than competition
- Reverse Function - efficiently removes jammed material or processes tarmac
- Most robust design on the market
- Replaceable wear parts including cheek plates
- Low investment and low operation costs
- More tons per hour through XXL jaw plates
- Increased revenue through cubical material
- Reduced costs by reducing of transportation of material
||RC 7 R
|RC 9 R
|RC 11 R
|RC 13 R
|Excavator size t
|Inlet opening mm
||650 x 500
||750 x 500
||950 x 525
||1250 x 570
|Surface size jaw plates m²
|Gap adjustment min-max mm
||10 - 100
||12 - 100
||12 - 100
||12 - 120
|Oil flow in l/min
|Oil pressure in bar
|Weight in kg
|Length in mm
|Width in mm
|Height in mm